Unity and Progress Lodge

3723

Lodge History

Welcome to The Unity and Progress Lodge History pages

Unity & Progress Lodge was formed in 1914 from the Old Boys Association of St. Martin’s Northern School.

The Old Boys’ colours and Badge became those of the Lodge whilst the School motto “Unity and Progress” was used as the name of the Lodge.

St. Martin’s Northern was an “elementary school” – tradition informs us that no Lodge had previously been formed from such a source.

Ninety-two people attended the first Ladies’ Festival, which took place in November 1914.

 

 

 

 

News

JAMES TERRY COURT BLUES W Bro FRANK BERLYN SLGR CELEBRATES HIS 100th BIRTHDAY

Read more

THE DIRECTOR OF CEREMONIES BOOKSHELF

Read more

HORNSEY LODGE No 890 DELIVER

Read more