Situation Vacant: Metropolitan Grand Secretary / Scribe Ezra
As a result of the sad and regrettable resignation of David Swain as Metropolitan Grand Secretary / Scribe Ezra on the grounds of ill health, we are seeking to identify and appoint his successor.
The successful applicant will have a proven record of most of the following skills:
• Leadership in the workplace
• Human Resource management
• Business organisation, management and financial Management
• Development and delivery of Information Technology projects in support of a membership organisation
• Good oral and written communication skills
• Good knowledge of data collection and management
• Masonic knowledge (Craft and Royal Arch) of Rules, Regulations and Protocols.
• Disciplinary and legal resolution practices
• Availability to work extended hours to represent MetGL/C in ceremonial settings local, provincial and national.
• Secretarial and Scribe E experience.
If this is you, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a CV and a covering letter to apply for the position. If selected for a first interview you will be provided with a summary of the role and responsibilities in advance.
Closing date for applications: Mon 6 June 2022